What I'm Watching...

  • Army Wives
  • Holly's World
  • Keeping Up With the Kardashians
  • Kendra
  • Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Sex and the City
  • The Secret Life of the American Teenager
  • World's Strictest Parents

Thursday, June 17, 2010

some things i want to do.

  • get a degree
  • read all the books I own
  • get my teeth whitened
  • learn Latin dancing
  • spend a whole day at the movies
  • be fluent in Spanish
  • be a bridesmaid
  • go to the tyra show
  • write a book
  • go to Europe
  • go on a cruise
  • be a mother
  • visit the mall of America
  • get a pair of jimmy choos
  • list 100 things that make me happy
  • run a marathon
  • list 100 positive things about myself/my life
  • take an art class
  • do jury duty
  • learn to cook like Renee and Steph
  • throw a bachelorette party
  • read the whole Bible
  • complete and frame a 1000 piece puzzle
  • eat fruit in Hawaii
  • spend New Year's Eve in Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment